Terms of Service
THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND GOODTOBID LIMITED.
REGISTERED NUMBER: 10882550.
REGISTERED OFFICE: SUITE H, VER HOUSE, LONDON ROAD, MARKYATE, HERTFORDSHIRE, UNITED KINGDOM, AL3 8JP
TRADING AS “GOOD2BID” (HEREINAFTER, “GOOD2BID” OR “WE” OR “OUR” OR “US”), THE OWNER OF THE HOSTED PLATFORM LOCATED AT WWW.GOOD2BID.CO.UK. (HEREINAFTER, THE “PLATFORM”).
BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING ANY PART OF THE PLATFORM, YOU SHOULD READ CAREFULLY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED IN THIS TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT (THE “TERMS OF SERVICE”), BECAUSE YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE PLATFORM ARE SUBJECT TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, AS WELL AS TO ALL APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS. GOOD2BID IS WILLING TO LICENSE AND ALLOW YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM ONLY ON THE CONDITION THAT YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED IN THESE TERMS OF SERVICE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, YOU ARE NOT GRANTED PERMISSION TO ACCESS OR OTHERWISE USE THE PLATFORM. THESE TERMS OF SERVICE MAY BE CHANGED, MODIFIED, SUPPLEMENTED OR UPDATED BY GOOD2BID FROM TIME TO TIME WITHOUT ADVANCE NOTICE BY POSTING HERE AND YOU WILL BE BOUND BY ANY SUCH CHANGED, MODIFIED, SUPPLEMENTED OR UPDATED TERMS OF SERVICE IF YOU CONTINUE TO USE THE PLATFORM AFTER SUCH CHANGES ARE POSTED. THE DATE THESE TERMS OF SERVICE WERE LAST UPDATED IS STATED AT THE END OF THIS DOCUMENT. YOU ARE ENCOURAGED TO REVIEW THESE TERMS OF SERVICE PERIODICALLY FOR UPDATES AND CHANGES.
Terms and Conditions
- Description of the Service. GOOD2BID is a full service platform designed to allow charitable organizations to raise funds by providing “experiences” and luxury items (collectively, the “Item(s”)) for auction, sale or as a sweepstakes prize. The Platform provides all of the charities, companies and certain individual private donors (collectively, hereinafter referred to as “Providers”) to conduct, process and fulfill these auctions, sales and sweepstakes.
- Registration & Restrictions; Eligibility. You can visit the Platform and access some of the features and functionality without having to register. However, registration is required in order to watch or bid on an Item. If you choose to register and create an account, you will be asked to provide some personally identifiable information, including your name and email address. You will also be asked to create a username and password. The email address and password that you provide are your credentials ("Credentials"), and you will use these Credentials in order for the Platform to authenticate you as a registered user of GOOD2BID. You may not have more than one active set of Credentials. Additionally, you are prohibited from selling, sharing or otherwise transferring your Credentials to another party. You also agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted during the registration process. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or GOOD2BID has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Platform (or any portion thereof). If you use the Platform, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Credentials. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify us immediately - by emailing us at [email protected] - of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. GOOD2BID reserves the right to block, suspend or revoke your account at any time, in our sole discretion. Also, please note that i) each auction or sale is subject to additional rules, as further recorded in the Additional Details section of each applicable auction and page, and ii) sweepstakes are subject to our Official Rules, also located on each applicable sweepstakes page.
- Payment Transactions; Fees. GOOD2BID engages the services of a variety of payment services providers to process all payment transactions, including managing the routing of applicable customer information through the credit card networks. We are not affiliated with these providers, and we are not responsible in any way for the actions or performance (or lack thereof) of any of these providers. Accordingly, GOOD2BID expressly disclaims responsibility and liability for all services provided by any such providers, including those related to donation/payment transactions, and you hereby agree that GOOD2BID shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of such services. Please also note that these providers will have access to the information you provide to them when making a payment transaction, and the use of such information will be governed by the privacy practices and policies of such providers. If you “win” an auction, buy an Item or enter a sweepstakes, we will charge the payment method you have selected.
- Please note that in regard to an auction, if you win an auction you will immediately be charged the full amount of your winning bid, up to £5,000. If the winning bid is greater than £5,000, we will contact you at the email you have provided to us at registration to confirm that you want your winning bid amount to be charged to the payment method that you have provided to us, or whether you want to provide us with an alternative payment method. If you do not respond to our email within 48 hours, we will charge the winning bid amount to the original designated payment method provided to us. If there is a problem collecting the payment from the winning bidder, GOOD2BID will contact the winning bidder, who will be given three (3) business days to resolve any issues and complete the payment. If GOOD2BID is unable to secure full payment, GOOD2BID may contact the second highest bidder to purchase the auction item at their final bid amount. If the second highest bidder declines to purchase the auction item, GOOD2BID may, in its discretion, re-post the auction item in a future auction. In all cases, an auction prize will not be awarded unless, and until, the full amount of the winning bid is successfully processed.
- You hereby acknowledge and agree that, for all payment transactions, (1) you will not use an invalid or unauthorized credit or debit card or other payment method; (2) all payment transactions are final and non-refundable. If you have any questions regarding any payment transaction, please contact us at [email protected]
- Purchasers, donors, and winning bidders will be charged the auction hammer price/donation/purchase price, plus any other applicable costs, including VAT tax and shipping costs, insurance costs while in transit, and any applicable customs and/or duties. After deducting third party processing fees, GOOD2BID retains between 15% & 30% of the price/donation/purchase price after third parties costs have been deducted) depending on the value of the purchase price/donation/price, and the remaining percentage is distributed to the charitable beneficiary. For prizes that are provided/sourced directly from Good2Bid the table below shows the exact values and percentages that will be distributed to the charitable beneficiary;
- Up to £100- 70% to charitable beneficiary
- Up to £1000- £75% to charitable beneficiary
- Up to £10,000- £80% to charitable beneficiary
- £10,000 and above - £85% to charitable beneficiary
- In limited circumstances, additional fees (such as consignment fees associated with delivery of an Item) may apply to an Auction or Buy Now Item or Experience before net proceeds are distributed to the charitable beneficiary. Any such additional fees will be disclosed on the Auction or Buy Now page, and reflected in the “Min Donated to Charity” disclosure on the page.
- Disclaimer Concerning Tax Deductible Nature Of Payments. When and as applicable, GOOD2BID will provide you with payment receipt for your purchase of an Item or sweepstakes payment. Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, GOOD2BID makes no representation to you as to whether all or any portion of your payment for an Item is tax-deductible. GOOD2BID is not liable for any claim by any tax authority with respect to the characterization on any applicable tax return of your payment for such Items. You should consult your tax advisor as to whether and the extent to which any portion of your payment for any particular Item is tax-deductible, particularly if you are awarded a reward or prize in connection with your payment.
- Intellectual Property Rights..
- Trademarks and Service Marks. Certain trademarks are the service marks and trademarks of GOOD2BID or one of its affiliates/partners. All page headers, custom graphics, and button icons are service marks, trademarks, logos, and/or trade dress of GOOD2BID or one of its affiliates/partners. All other trademarks, service marks, trade dress, product names, company names or logos, whether registered or not, on the Platform are the property of their respective owners. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, you agree that you will not use any such trademarks, service marks, trade dress, or other logos from this Platform without the prior written authorization of GOOD2BID or their respective owners.
- Copyright. Except as otherwise expressly stated, all content appearing on this Platform is the copyrighted work of either GOOD2BID or its third party content suppliers or authorized users, and is protected by UK and international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content is also the exclusive property of GOOD2BID, and is protected by U.K, and international copyright laws. Except as otherwise expressly stated herein or as expressly permitted, you may not alter, modify, copy, distribute (for compensation or otherwise), transmit, display, perform, reproduce, reuse, post, publish, license, frame, download, store for subsequent use, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or content obtained from this Platform, in whole or in part, including any text, images, audio, and video in any manner, without the prior written authorization of GOOD2BID, or any applicable third-party suppliers or authorized users. The use of content, including images, by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by GOOD2BID. Any unauthorized use of text or images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and applicable regulations and statutes. GOOD2BID does not warrant nor represent that your use of any content or materials displayed on the Platform will not infringe rights of third parties.
- Good 2 Bid License Grant. The GOOD2BID Platform is provided by GOODTOBID LIMITED, and these Terms of Service provides to you a personal, revocable, limited, non-exclusive, royalty-free, non-transferable license to access the Platform solely for your own personal use. Your use of the Platform and any services, materials or information made available through the Platform is conditioned on your continued compliance with the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service. Accordingly, you expressly acknowledge and agree that GOOD2BID transfers no ownership or intellectual property interest or title in and to the GOOD2BID Platform.
- No Solicitation or Endorsement. The Platform provides you with the ability to participate in auctions or sweepstakes, or purchase an Item, for the benefit of charitable organizations. Be advised that allowing Providers to list Items with the intent of distributing the proceeds to charitable organizations does not constitute a solicitation of donations byGOOD2BID; GOOD2BID does not engage in any solicitation activities on behalf of any of the charitable organizations benefiting from auctions, sweepstakes or sales occurring on the Platform. Additionally, in regard to any charitable organizations that may be a beneficiary of transactions occurring on the Platform, please note that GOOD2BID makes no warranty or guarantee about any of the charitable organizations, or the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information provided by the organizations to display on the Platform, or the use of any of the funds distributed to any of the organizations. The sole and complete responsibility to assess, review, and verify the suitability of any charitable organization receiving payment from a transaction with which you will be involved rests entirely with you.
- Sharing Your Information; Right To Your Information And Images. Please note that your name and other relevant information will be provided to the Provider(s), as applicable. Further, you understand, acknowledge and agree that if you win an auction or sweepstakes – or if you purchase an Item from our Platform – we may use your name, geographic location, and all photographs, video, voice recordings, or other media taken of you or submitted by you - including derivative works thereof – (collectively, the “Images”), and any reproduction of them in any form, on social media venues, on our Platform, or in any other media whatsoever, whether now known or hereafter created, throughout the world in perpetuity. You hereby release and discharge GOOD2BID, its officers, employees, and affiliates from any and all claims, actions, suits or demands of any kind or nature whatsoever, in connection with the use of your name, Images and the reproduction thereof. You understand and agree that GOOD2BID will be the exclusive owner of all rights, including, but not limited to, all copyrights, in and to the Images in whole or part, throughout the universe, in perpetuity, in any medium now known or hereafter developed, and to license others to so use them in any manner we may determine in its sole discretion, without any obligation to you. You hereby waive any right that you may have to inspect and/or approve the use of the Images or any reproductions thereof, by GOOD2BID. You also agree to sign any additional releases or waivers that we may reasonably require related to the use of your name and the Images.
- Additional Acknowledgments. You hereby agree to abide by all applicable local, national, and international laws and regulations with respect to your use of the GOOD2BID Platform. In addition, you also acknowledge and agree that use of the Internet and access to or transmissions or communications with the GOOD2BID Platform is solely at your own risk. While GOOD2BID has endeavoured to create a secure and reliable Platform, you should understand that the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to/from the GOOD2BID Platform over the Internet or other form of global communication network cannot be guaranteed. Accordingly, GOOD2BID is not responsible for the security of any information transmitted to or from the Platform.
- Prohibited Use/Activities. In addition to any other restrictions or conditions of use, you hereby acknowledge, and represent and warrant, that your use of the Platform, will not be, or alleged to be:
- unlawful, unauthorized, fraudulent or malicious in purpose;
- a violation, misappropriation or infringement on the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark and/or other intellectual property rights;
- false, offensive, abusive, libellous, hateful, defamatory, obscene, racist, sexually explicit, ethnically or culturally offensive, indecent, pornographic;
- an invasion of another's right of privacy or publicity.
- In addition you agree you will not:
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others or impersonate any person or entity;
- Violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
- License, sublicense, sell, resell, transfer, assign, distribute or otherwise commercially exploit or make available to any third party the Platform or in any way;
- Modify or make derivative works based upon the Platform;
- Create Internet “links” to the Service or “frame” or “mirror” any Platform on any other server or wireless or Internet-based device;
- Reverse engineer or access the Platform in order to (a) design or build a competitive product or service, (b) design or build a product using similar ideas, features, functions or graphics of the Platform, or (c) copy any ideas, features, functions or graphics of the Platform;
- Launch an automated program or script, including, but not limited to, web spiders, web crawlers, web robots, web ants, web indexers, bots, viruses or worms, or any program which may make multiple server requests per second, or unduly burdens or hinders the operation and/or performance of the Platform;
- Interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Platform or the data contained therein, or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Platform or its related systems or networks.
- GOOD2BID will have the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of the above to the fullest extent of the law. You acknowledge that GOOD2BID has no obligation to monitor your access to or use of the Platform, but has the right to do so for the purpose of operating the Platform and providing the Services, to ensure your compliance with these Terms of Service, or to comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of a court, administrative agency or other governmental body.
- Monitoring; Termination. GOOD2BID has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and content associated with the Platform. We may investigate any reported violations of the Platforms policies or complaints and take any action that we deem appropriate. GOOD2BID reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to suspend or terminate your account, or restrict, disable or permanently bar your use and access to the Platform (or any portion thereof) if we believe, in our sole discretion, that you have engaged, or may engage, in any activities that violate these Terms of Service, or for any other reason or for no reason.
- Fraud. You shall not register under a false name or false pretence. You shall not impersonate any participant, or use another participant’s password(s) or engage in any fraudulent conduct or conduct intended to interfere with the orderly conduct of business on this Website. You shall not intentionally try to deceive or post false or misleading information regarding an Item. Fraudulent conduct is a violation of federal and state laws and may be reported to law enforcement authorities. We will cooperate to ensure that violators are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- Removal Of An Item; Termination Of An Auction, Sale Or Sweepstakes. GOOD2BID reserves the right, in our sole discretion, at anytime, to withdraw any Item that has been listed for Auction or Sale, or to terminate a sweepstakes. We reserve the right to refuse to process a transaction for any reason, in our sole discretion. Under no circumstances shall GOOD2BID be liable to you for any reason by GOOD2BID’ withdrawal of an Item from our Platform, the termination of a sweepstakes, or from our refusal to process the transaction.
- Disclaimers. WHILE GOOD2BID ENDEAVOURS TO PROVIDE A RELIABLE AND FUNCTIONAL PLATFORM, THE INFORMATION, PLATFORM, ITEMS, ITEM DESCRIPTIONS AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS AND MAY INCLUDE ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES. YOU ASSUME THE SOLE RISK OF MAKING USE AND/OR RELYING ON THE PLATFORM, SERVICES, ITEM DESCRIPTIONS AND INFORMATION. GOOD2BID EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE PLATFORM AND ANY ITEM, INCLUDING ALL ELEMENTS THEREOF, WHETHER IMPLIED, EXPRESSED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, QUIET ENJOYMENT AND ACCURACY, OR ANY OTHER IMPLIED WARRANTY UNDER THE UNIFORM COMPUTER INFORMATION TRANSACTIONS ACT AS ENACTED BY ANY STATE. GOOD2BID ALSO MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT THE PLATFORM WILL OPERATE ERROR FREE OR IN AN UNINTERRUPTED FASHION OR THAT ANY FILES OR INFORMATION THAT YOU DOWNLOAD FROM THE PLATFORM WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES.
- Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL GOOD2BID (AND ITS SUCCESSORS, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, DEVELOPERS) BE LIABLE FOR (i) ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS OR PROFITS THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE PLATFORM OR ANY OF THE SERVICES, OR (ii) ANY MISUSE OR UNAUTHORIZED USE OF YOUR ACCOUNT DUE TO, OR RELATED TO, YOUR ACT OR OMISSION, OR (iii) ANY ACTION TAKEN IN CONNECTION WITH AN INVESTIGATION BY GOOD 2 BID OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES REGARDING YOUR OR ANY OTHER PARTY'S USE OF THE PLATFORM, OR (iv) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE SERVICE'S OPERATION, OR ANY DAMAGE FROM ANY SECURITY BREACH OR FROM ANY VIRUS, BUGS, TAMPERING, FRAUD, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER LINE OR NETWORK FAILURE OR ANY OTHER TECHNICAL OR OTHER MALFUNCTION, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF GOODWILL, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT OR ANY OTHER ACTION. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. BY USING THIS PLATFORM, YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE TO THE ALLOCATION OF RISK SET FORTH HEREIN; IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS ALLOCATION OF RISK, YOU MUST NOT USE THE PLATFORM.
- Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless GOOD2BID and affiliates and all of their respective employees, funders, parents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, affiliates, agents, developers, directors, officers and attorneys from and against any and all claims, proceedings, damages, injuries, liabilities, losses, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees and litigation expenses) relating to or arising from i) any breach or alleged breach by you of this Terms of Service, or ii) any act or omission related to your use of this Platform.
- Governing Law. This Terms of Service has been made in and will be construed and enforced solely in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom.
- Term and Termination. This Terms of Service and your right to use the GOOD2BID Platform will take effect at the moment you access the GOOD2BID Platform, and is effective, binding and enforceable for as long as you use the Platform. In addition, GOOD2BID reserves all of its legal rights to pursue any and all legal remedies if we believe you are using the Platform for fraudulent or unlawful activity or you are taking any actions or omissions that violate any term or condition of this Terms of Service, or in order to protect its name and goodwill, its business, and/or other users. Additionally, GOOD2BID reserves the right to terminate your use of the Platform at anytime, for any reason or for no reason. Termination will be effective without notice. You may also terminate this Terms of Service at any time by ceasing to use the Platform and all of its related features and, if you have registered with the Platform, by emailing us at [email protected] and requesting that we delete your account information.
- Intellectual Property Complaints. GOOD2BID respects the intellectual property rights of others and requires those that visit the Company Platform do the same. If you believe that your work has been used on the Platform in any manner that constitutes infringement, please notify us at [email protected] The notice should include the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright allegedly infringed;
- A description of the work you claim has been infringed, including a copy of the work or the web page address where the work may be found;
- Identification of the location on the Company Platform of the material you claim has been infringed, or the link or reference to another website that contains the material you claim has been infringed;
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material at issue is not authorized by the owner, the agent of the owner or the law; and
- A statement by you that the information in this notification is accurate and a statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner of the material allegedly infringed or authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
- No Class Action. YOU AND GOOD2BID AGREE THAT ANY PROCEEDINGS TO RESOLVE OR LITIGATE ANY DISPUTE WILL BE CONDUCTED SOLELY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, AND THAT NEITHER YOU NOR GOOD2BID WILL SEEK TO HAVE ANY DISPUTE HEARD AS A CLASS ACTION, A REPRESENTATIVE ACTION, A COLLECTIVE ACTION, A PRIVATE ATTORNEY-GENERAL ACTION, OR IN ANY PROCEEDING IN WHICH YOU OR GOOD 2 BID ACTS OR PROPOSES TO ACT IN A REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY. YOU AND GOOD2BID FURTHER AGREE THAT NO PROCEEDING WILL BE JOINED, CONSOLIDATED, OR COMBINED WITH ANOTHER PROCEEDING WITHOUT THE PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT OF YOU, GOOD2BID, AND ALL PARTIES TO ANY SUCH PROCEEDING.
- Changes to the Terms of Service. GOOD2BID reserves the right to change, alter, replace or otherwise modify these Terms of Service at any time. The date of last modification is stated at the end of these Terms of Service. It is your responsibility to check this page from time to time for updates, and you hereby acknowledge and agree that the then current posted Terms of Service will bind you.
- Miscellaneous. This Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and GOOD2BID and governs your use of the Platform, superseding any prior agreements between you and GOOD2BID. You will not assign the Terms of Service or assign any rights or delegate any obligations hereunder, in whole or in part, whether voluntarily or by operation of law, without the prior written consent of GOOD2BID. Any purported assignment or delegation by you without the appropriate prior written consent of GOOD2BID will be null and void. We may assign these Terms of Service or any rights hereunder without your consent. Failure by GOOD2BID to insist on strict performance of any of the terms and conditions of this Terms of Service will not operate as a waiver by GOOD2BID of that or any subsequent default or failure of performance. The Platform is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject GOOD2BID to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. We reserve the right to limit the availability of the Platform or any portion of the Platform, to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction, at any time and in our sole discretion, and to limit the service or other features that the Platform provides. If any provision (or part thereof) contained in this Terms of Service is determined to be void, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction or on account of a conflict with an applicable government regulation, such determination shall not affect the remaining provisions (or parts thereof) contained herein and the illegal, invalid, or unenforceable clause shall be modified in compliance with applicable law in a manner that most closely matches the intent of the original language. No joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and GOOD2BID as result of this Terms of Service or your utilization of the GOOD2BID Platform. All provisions that are intended to survive termination of our relationship with you will so survive, including all provisions relating to intellectual property, confidentiality, disputes, representations/warranties, indemnities, and limitations of liability. Headings herein are for convenience only.
Terms of Service: last updated April 1, 2017.